Firm History & Philosophy
Ward Scott has been practicing as a Certified Public Accountant since 1978.
Ward has a successful history of fulfilling client needs as a partner, shareholder, manager and staff in both a regional and local accounting firms as well as endeavors outside public accounting that include teaching accounting at the college level for fourteen years. As the proprietor, Ward has continued his commitment to quality work, reliability, and fairness to clients, each other and the community.
Our main business objectives are to provide clients with a service of value to them, to create a rewarding place to work, to make enough profit to enable the proprietor and the Firm's employees to obtain their personal goals.
In order to meet these objectives, the proprietor and associates must be professional in what they do. The Firm expects only high quality work, fairness and honesty between the Firm’s employees and with the Firm’s clients, and every employee to contribute to improve productivity and quality.
Accounting and Tax Preparation Services
As a professional public accounting firm we provide the following services:
- Income tax preparation services, both personal and business
- Accounting services, including bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements
- Management consulting services to assist companies with strategic planning and decision making.
- Reporting services on historical financial presentations in conjunction with correspondent firms
- Personal financial planning services including estate planning
- Consulting services on matters that include business succession planning, strategic planning, and business plans
- Litigation support services involving compliance with professional accounting standards and taxation
- Education services on topics that include personal financial planning and professional standards that apply to the practice of public accounting
- Accounting system selection, training and implementation including Quickbooks Proadvisor Services
Ward Scott, CPA, PLLC
Ward Scott, CPA & John Nelson, CPA
1007 8th Street, Bremerton,